----Please make a Donation----
----We support Personal, Industrial, & Medical Use----
Mission, Vision & Objectives
Miami Valley NORML is a regional chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws serving the Greater Cincinnati & Dayton area.
Our Mission is to legalize marihuana for personal, industrial and medical use.
Our vision of the future is one where cannabis (AKA Marihuana) is legally bought, sold & properly labeled in a controlled & regulated market free of black market influences.
See the following detailed objectives we use as a guide to our efforts....
- Increase public awareness of Marijuana Prohibition, using Print/ Radio / TV media, and public events.
- Promote and help pass Medical Marijuana Laws, at the ballot box and/or state house legislation.
- Support industrial hemp, at events such as Earth Day and other opportunities.
- Refute, defuse and educate the opposition such as Anti Drug Groups.
- Collaborate with other NORML Chapters, including other reform groups (i.e. SSDP LEAP etc).
- Reach out to & include non-traditional groups, identifying our common areas of concern (i.e. guns laws, driving safety, crime etc).
- Increase membership and improve organizational communications.
- Develop methods to track and measure our progress towards our goals.
- Change Ohio laws regarding losing your drivers license due to a marijuana offense
- Help the formation of a NORML chapter in Kentucky