- Published on 20 June 2012
- Written by MVNORML Treasurer
Thank you for your interest in becoming an member of NORML Miami Valley Chapter of NORML, the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws supports the right of adults to use marijuana responsibly, whether for medical, personal or industrial purposes.
Miami Valley NORML is a non-profit organization dedicated to changing the marijuana laws here in Ohio. We serve the region from around Dayton down to Cincinnati.
Miami Valley NORML
PO Box 42042
Cincinnati, Oh, 45242
Here are some of the benefits for joining our organization
* Facebook and Meetup group to connect with other serious activist.
* Newsletters to keep you up-to-date on current events.
* An Event Calendar to keep up on what is happening
* Being involved changing the laws here in Ohio
* Enjoying the camaraderie with people who think like you!
* Become a registered user on the web site for behind the scenes working of our efforts.
Thank you for joining and helping change the laws here in Ohio. We will end the policy that criminalizes cannabis, marijuana or hemp!